Innovative Factories For Innovative Businesses
Completed and sold out, Tangkas Arena is comprised of 17 cleverly designed light industrial factories conceived to meet the demands of your business' future in a prime freehold location in USJ, Selangor.
Tangkas Arena has been planned to integrate office, manufacturing and warehousing requirements with cost-effective environment friendly considerations such as rainwater catchment recycling and top quality roof thermal insulation. In addition, it is a UNDP approved project qualifying unit purchasers for additional rebates in implementing solar panels.
Tangkas Arena, an ideal investment in a great freehold location.
- Limited units
- 2 Tons Energy Saving Goods Lift
- Three storeys 100% column free
- 2 Production Levels with generous ceilings - 20feet/6 meters
- Land area - 6,000 sq. feet (typical unit)
- Built Up area - 11,000 sq. feet
- Power Supply - 220 amps
- Energy efficient features: rainwater catchment re-cycling, net-metering system for solar panels, thermal roof insulation
- Fiber-optic broadband and WiMAX coverage
- Power floated finish concrete floors
- Free SPA legal fees
Malaysia Green Building Index
Tangkas Properties Sdn Bhd is proud to announce that Tangkas Arena is a development conceptualized integrating environmental efficient features when it was first launched late 2007. These features include solar panel installation rebates by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), net-metering system, rainwater catchment recycling, quality thermal insulation and other energy efficient products and practices.
Tangkas Arena brochure: Click Here