Acoustic Insulation Foam
Ethafoam® 2222 is a closed-cell polyethylene foam material designed for use as a resilient acoustic insulation layer in concrete floor structures.
Key benefits include:
- Superior impact sound insulation – conforms to European Building Standards.
- Minimal moisture retention – closed-cell structure allows use in humid environments.
- Lightweight – easy to install.
- Low profile installation – minimal increase in floor height.
- Ageing resistant – formulated to withstand degradation caused by alkaline in concrete floors.
- Highly resilient – withstands the rigours of an on-site environment.
- Versatile – can be installed as single or multiple layers dependent on space and performance requirement.